3.27.2016

Spring Bunnies ♥ Weekly Planner Spread

Spring Bunnies Planner Spread
Happy Easter (for those who celebrate it)! I'm back at it with the weekly spreads! Last week I didn't really fill in my planner so I skipped last week's planner spread, it was a total fail anyways! This week's theme was obviously Easter! But since I couldn't find any Easter stickers I also made it spring theme since it was also the first week of Spring.

Spring Bunnies Planner Spread
Here is the left side of my planner. To give the spread more of a "Easter theme" I drew in Easter eggs and added all of my Tsum Tsum bunny stickers. I originally had another washi tape at the bottom but I didn't like it so I removed it and used this cute pastel butterfly washi that I bought at Michael's on Wednesday. It did cover my water trackers at the bottom but I was alright with that.

Spring Bunnies Planner Spread
Here is the right side. This week I changed things up in my work out routine. I'm pretty bored with the Blogilates work outs to be honest. After a while it feels like I've bee doing the same workouts over and over again. So next week (beginning tomorrow) I'm starting Tone It Up again. I did a few of their work outs this week and it was fun and I felt so incredible afterwards!

Spring Bunnies Planner Spread
Do you celebrate Easter? If so, what did you do today?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment