3.15.2016

March Birchbox ♥ Monthly Subsciption

March Birchbox Unboxing
It's once again time to share what I received in my monthly Birchbox. This month I chose one of the featured boxes because I wasn't to thrilled with the March sample choices. This is the Ready for Anything Featured Box, it contains eye pads and a cream for a luminous glow on the go! There is also a lipstick, eye shadow trio and a blowout spray perfect for a night out!

March Birchbox Unboxing
March Birchbox Unboxing
March Birchbox Unboxing
March Birchbox Unboxing
Wilma Schumann Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads Full-size, $18
These 100% collagen pads plump, hydrate and restore, enhancing eye contour gently and naturally.

March Birchbox Unboxing
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream Full-size, $26.50
This is the ultimate soother: it's rich without being greasy, and sinks in without any residue.

March Birchbox Unboxing
Smashbox Photo Op Eye shadow Trio in Filter Full-size, $28
These coordinated shadows shade, contour, and highlight, for a variety of easy eye looks.

March Birchbox Unboxing
PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Smoothing Blowout Spray Full-size, $24
The celeb stylist's lightweight spritz adds instant volume and luster while protecting hair from heat damage.

March Birchbox Unboxing
MILK Studios Lip Color in C.R.E.A.M. Full-size, $22
This mauve-nude lip color instantly gives you rich pigment, while the demi-matte finish stays put all day.

March Birchbox Unboxing
I knew everything I was getting in this box so there weren't any surprises. I chose this box because of the eye pads, eye shadow and cream. I didn't care about the lipstick, because it's really small and I don't care about the shade. I didn't mind the blowout spray because I've received many of the Parlor products in the past so they pretty much all look the same to me now.

March Birchbox Unboxing
Are any of you subscribed to any monthly subscriptions?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment