3.22.2016

Korean Beauty Wishlist ♥ The Face Shop, Missha & Mediheal

Korean Beauty Wishlist #4
Recently a lot of Korean beauty companies have released some awesome collaborations! The two I will be talking about are Missha X Line Friends and The Face Shop X Kakao Friends. I thought it would be fun to show you some of my favorite items from these collections in case you haven't seen them yet.

Missha partnered with the app Line to create some really adorable items! This collection includes cushions, lip tints, hand lotions, eye shadow palettes, cleansing foams, mascaras and more! From Missha, the only things I really want are their cushions because they look so adorable! The Brown cushion is suppose to be a matte cushion which seems so interesting because instead of a dewy finish the cushions dries to a matte finish. I also want the Sally cushion because like I said they packaging is too cute to pass up!

Mediheal also partnered with Line to create some Line Friends Ampoule Masks! You guys know I love me some sheet masks so these are right up my alley! The sheet masks are white but on the cheek area there is a picture of one of the characters. It looks like a sticker. Simple yet so cute!

Last but not least is The Face Shop X Kakao Talk Friends collaboration. This is the newest collection that was just recently released! The series contains perfumes, hand creams, sheet masks, concealers, melting lip colors and a few sunscreen products. The first thing that caught my eye's from this collection was the Natural Sun Eco Baby Sun Cushion. It's a cushion sunscreen cushion with no color. The main reason I want this is because of the cute illustration on the cushion case! Another product I'm eyeing are the Concealer Dual Veil. I was already interested in getting this concealer because I heard it's a pretty amazing concealer, they just repackage it for this collection. At first I wasn't interested in the Melting Color Lip Creamers but after looking at the swatches I may end up getting one. Last but not least are the Character Mask Set. I'm still debating whether or not I should get these. It comes with five masks of a different character. The masks are the characters, some look really creepy but some also look super adorable!

What would you buy from these collections?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment