3.01.2016

Beauty Favorites ♥ February 2016

February 2016 Beauty Favorites
It's time again to talk about my favorite beauty products from the past month that have impressed me. I didn't have too many favorites this month. However, I did repurchase two products that I've missed dearly and three that surprised me.

February 2016 Beauty Favorites
Etude House Aloe Moistfull Soothing Skin
I know I just talked about this toner yesterday in my Korean haul but I feel like I've used it enough for it to be featured in my February favorites. This is the second Korean toner I've used and I'm in awe with them! Unlike other toners Korean toners are hydrating and moisturizing! You don't even need a cotton pad just gently pat in the gel like toner (it feels like an essence) and you are ready to go!

Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid in Waterproof
This is my all time favorite deodorant! It's the only deodorant that I've found actually controls all my sweat and odor. This was my first time using the solid version though (I've used the cream one various time) and it works just the same. The only flaw is the amount of product you get and the price. But I will continue to buy this deodorant because it actually works!

February 2016 Beauty Favorites
Missha All-Around Safe Block Essence SUN Spf 45
This is the other product that I repurchased this month (review here). After trying a few other sunscreens I came back to this one because I forgot how amazing it is! It's light, easy to blend and doesn't leave that tacky sunscreen feeling or smell.

Arrow Boost Color Enhancing Lip Balm
After receiving this lip balm in my February Birchbox I've been using it nonstop! It's one of those "mood ring" lip products that adjusts depending on your pH levels. I love the natural pink shade it leaves on my lips and how hydrating it is!

Real Technique Miracle Complexion Sponge
I heard this was a dupe for the Beauty Blender, which I've always wanted to try. I've only tried it a few times but I already love the flawless finish it gives my skin when I use foundation. However, I've washed a few times and it's already starting to tear.

February 2016 Beauty Favorites
What are current beauty favorites?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment