3.29.2016

Ariul Juice Cleanse Masks ♥ Beauty Review

Ariul Juice Cleanse Masks Beauty Review
I've been waiting to write this review for the Ariul Juice Cleanse Masks for a while. When I received them in my Juice Box I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to finally review them. I first received these in the Ariul Detox Box I bought from Memebox a couple months ago and fell in love with the juice bottle packaging. But after trying these a total of 12 times each so I have a pretty decent opinion of each. Let's start!

Ariul Juice Cleanse Masks Beauty Review
Ariul Juice Cleanse Masks Beauty Review
Product description
Ariul Juice Cleanse Mask Kale + Grapefruit - Refreshing and cooling treatment. Revitalizes and improves overall complexion. Keeps your skin feeling soft and rejuvenated all day. It can also help with hyperpigmentation.

Ariul Juice Cleanse Mask Wheat + Celery - Let your skin indulge in rich fiber and nourishing vitamins. Makes your skin stronger and increase its immunity its harsh elements. Absorbs toxins while balancing the skin's moisture levels. Will leave your skin velvety soft and radiant!

Ariul Juice Cleanse Mask Spearmint + Green Apple - Provides deep cleansing and a cooling effect that can soothes exhausted skin. Spearmint calms irritated skin by minimizing redness. Aids with healing and repairing troubled skin.

Ariul Juice Cleanse Mask Raspberry + Lentil - Contains high quality berry extracts that assist in detoxing the skin. Rich in nutrients and antioxidants that effectively eliminate dirt and toxins from the skin. Promotes a brighter complexion and a healthy glow.

Pros
- Affordable
- Packaging cute
- Comes with a lot of essence

Cons
- Rips easily
- Dries fast (this could be a pro to some though)
- Doesn't cover the nose area too well

My Experience
After trying these sheet masks a total 12 times, three times each for each mask! I can tell you guys that I don't like these masks. The biggest problem with them are the sheet. It doesn't cover most of  the nose area. Imagine a thumb size area next to your nose that isn't covered. The sheet tears easily, which is annoying! It rips around the nose area the most.

The masks also dry up fast! They probably take 10-15 minutes to completely absorb into your skin, I usually keep the masks on until the sheet is fully dry (most masks take 25-40 minutes tops). If you are running low on time I guess these would be great but I prefer a long wearing mask.

The only plus signs with this mask are that the packaging comes with a lot of leftover essence. Which I appreciate because I love to put in the remaining essence into my skin and neck.

Would I repurchase?
No. I've tried these masks plenty of times and still don't like them. I wouldn't recommend them either.

Rating
2 out of 5 hearts

You can purchase the Ariul Juice Cleanse Mask the Raspberry + Lentil hereSpearmint + Green Apple hereWheat + Celery here and the Mask Kale + Grapefruit here.

Ariul Juice Cleanse Masks Beauty Review
What's your favorite sheet masks?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment