2.14.2016

Valentine's Day ♥ Weekly Planner Spread

Valentine's Day Planner Spread
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all have/had a lovely day today with your loved ones! With this week being Valentine's Day I really enjoyed sticking hearts everywhere! Not gonna lie though I'm getting tired of too much pink. Next week I'm going to add more color. Speaking of next week! Next week is going to be really fun! I won't spoil the surprise but I will be going on a trip in the second half of the week (but I will be decorating my planner around the place we are going to). I've mentioned this trip a few times on my blog already so some of your may know where I'm going to. I can't wait! I'm really excited for next week!

Valentine's Day Planner Spread
Since last week's spread was very pink I decided to add red to this week spread. I really loved the way it came out. For this week I added a lot of hearts to represent that it is Valentine's Day. I also tried to add couple Tsum Tsums but I didn't really have any so I added those bunnies, Minnie and Daisy (which I think are cookies or something) and I even found a Donald so I added him as well.

Valentine's Day Planner Spread
Here is the left side. This week I took a lot of blog pictures because I want to start planning two week in advance. I did this last summer and it really helped me stay on track with my blog and not stress out as much. Hopefully, I will get there by March.

Valentine's Day Planner Spread
This is the right side of the planner. I drew in the Valentine's Day projects I did this week. I really liked the way they turned out! I'm getting more confident in drawing on my planner. Back when I first started I was scared of messing up but I think I've really improved in the past few weeks. What do you guys think?

Valentine's Day Planner Spread
How did you spend your Valentine's Day?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment