2.07.2016

Tea Party Theme ♥ Weekly Planner Spread

Tea Party Theme Planner Spread
I'm back with another weekly planner spread. This week's theme was tea party. I decorated my planner with these tea time stickers from Stick With Me Shop. I also used a cake slice washi tape to add more desserts to the spread. I really liked this spread turned out, it's one of my favorites I've made in The Happy Planner so far! Next week's theme is Valentine's Day, which I'm really excited for! I was wondering if you guys would like to know the next week's theme in advance (so you can decorate your planners in that theme too) or would you prefer it to be a surprise instead?

Tea Party Theme Planner Spread
I started using my Valentine's Day countdown stickers from Oh So Fawn this week. They did cover the days of the week (so I never knew what day it was) but the stickers only last two weeks, so it's no big deal. I also decided to change up the weekend banner. I'm still not sure where to put it. I did like it at the top but the middle doesn't seem so bad either. Where do you guys keep your weekend banner?

Tea Party Theme Planner Spread
Since this week was Tsum Tsum Tuesday I added a few Tsum Tsum stickers. I added Alice and the White Rabbit because of the Tea Party theme and then just started to add more!

Tea Party Theme Planner Spread
Here is the right side of my planner. I started working out more this week! I did miss two days but that's better then last week. I also added hydrate bottles to my workout sections this week, to better track my water intake. The stickers are from Frank Hearts You and they are my absolute favorite hydrate stickers!

Tea Party Theme Planner Spread
Are you excited for Valentine's Day?

post signature

2 comments: