2.02.2016

Lifestyle Favorites ♥ January 2016

January 2016 Lifestyle Favorites
It's time to share my latest lifestyle loves! This month I've been really into stationary so many of my favorites are either stationary or stationary inspired goods. If stationary isn't your thing then you can view my beauty favorites post here.

January 2016 Lifestyle Favorites
Create 365 The Happy Planner
My new planner has been a huge favorite! I've really been enjoying planning in this planner and creating different spreads. It's easier to plan in this planner then it was in the Bando Agenda. You can see my first impressions on the Happy Planner here and my latest planner spread here.

Becky Higgins Project Life Journaling Pen
I stumbled across these randomly when I was buying my Happy Planner. I didn't expect to like these and instantly thought I was going to regret buying these pens, but they're actually fabulous! They're acid free, waterproof, fade proof, and don't bleed on the other side of most paper!

January 2016 Lifestyle Favorites
Target Valentine's Day Washi Tape
Target has been killing it with that stationary lately! First their dollar spot section and now washi tape! Target released a whole bunch of Valentine's Day themed washi and they 're just the cutest things ever! I've only bought three tapes so far but I'm pretty sure I will end up with one of each before Valentine's Day arrives.

January 2016 Lifestyle Favorites
Target Dollar Spot List Pad
I love making lists to help me remember to do assignments. This list pad from Target has been my best friend for the past couple of weeks. I like to add holes to this and attach it to my planner as a reminder of when I have a lot to do.

Celeste Amiibo Figure
This is my most recent Amiibo figure, it's Celeste from the Animal Crossing series! I have only had her for a few days but I'm already in love with her! In Amiibo Festival she sleeps in the morning and awake at night just like in the actual game. It's kind of annoying at first but what can you do she is an owl after all? hehe 

January 2016 Lifestyle Favorites
Pink Heart Donut Key Chain
I saw this key chain on Instagram and had to buy it! It's inspired by the Target donut note pad! If you don't like pink there is also different colored donuts here. You can keep this on your planner but I like to keep mine on the side of my purse.

January 2016 Lifestyle Favorites
What lifestyle items have you been enjoying lately?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment