2.29.2016

Korean Beauty Haul ♥ The Face Shop, Nature Republic + Etude House

Korean Beauty Haul
I haven't posted a Korean beauty haul in a while so I thought it would be appropriate to post one today, because why not? I only have a few products to share but I still hope you still find this entertaining!

Korean Beauty Haul
Etude House Play 101 Stick Contour Duo
This is the first product I picked up from the Etude House Play 101 stick line. I do intend on buying a foundation (and maybe a blush) in the future. This was the most raved product from the release. It's the double ended contouring stick with a highlighter on one side and a darker shade on the other side. I can't wait to play around with this product!

Nature Republic Soothing + Moisture Aloe Vera Soothing Gel
Last year I noticed these red blotches appeared on my cheeks. The most annoying part is that they come and go as they please and I really want to get rid of them! I've tried using coconut oil (that did nothing) so now I'm testing out aloe in hopes that it will diminish these annoying spots! This aloe vera gel is super popular in South Korea so I hope it lives up to it's reputation!

Korean Beauty Haul
Etude House Aloe Moistfull Soothing Skin
I did't know Etude House had a Aloe Moistfull line until just recently. Since I had a great experience using the Moistfull Collagen cream I decided to get a toner this time. I've tested this out already and it's really refreshing and soothing, especially on my cheeks.

The Face Shop Blackhead Out Aloe Nose Strips
Keeping with the whole aloe theme. I also bought these nose strips from The Face Shop that just so happen to also have aloe infused in them! I bought these to reduce the amount of blackheads on my nose. These were the only ones I could find online with positive reviews, hopefully they work! Let me know if you would like to see a review on these.

Korean Beauty Haul
Would you guys like to see more Korean hauls?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a very "aloe" haul, haha!

    The aloe moistfull line looks so cool! *-* Glad to hear it performs well too! :)

    And I myself would definitely like to see more kbeauty hauls in the future. It's somehow very interesting to see what people buy. :D

    yukitty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with aloe at the moment! I'm really digging the toner and might try the essence and cream next. Thanks for reading! <3

      Delete
  2. I'm totally obsessed with aloe vera, i currently use face wipes =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I really hope it reduces my red spots on my cheeks! <3

      Delete