2.20.2016

Furry Friends TAG ♥ Lucy's 2nd Birthday

Furry Friends TAG
It's my lovely lil Lucy's birthday today! So this post is dedicated to her. I saw this furry friends tag online and I thought it would be really entertaining to make one on Lucy.

1. What is your pet's name?
Lucy

2. What kind of pet is it and what breed?
An adorable Pomeranian puppy!

3. How long have you had your pet friend?
Almost 2 years

4. How did you get your pet?
Pretty randomly to be honest. It was an early Sunday morning and my mom knocked on my door asking me if I wanted this puppy that she saw on Facebook (I had just woken up so I thought I was dreaming). The breeders were friends of relatives so we hopped in the car and drove 4 hours to Tennessee to get her! I honestly was waiting for something to go wrong the whole time because I couldn't believe that I was finally getting a puppy, everything was running too smoothly! Eventually, we got her (she was so small and puffy) and it's a miracle that nothing went sour!

5. How old is your pet?
Today she is 2 years old!

6. What are some quirky things about your pet's personality?
Lucy has so much personality it's insane! She's so loving and caring but she can also be sassy and crazy! She's also really active (she loves her walkies and playing outside) and incredibly smart!

7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
Everything! She makes me so happy inside! I've wanted a dog for years and never thought I would ever have one of my own. I don't know how I functioned without her. Whenever I'm having a crappy day and get home she greets me and makes all my troubles go away. I love her so much!

8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
Whenever we get home she comes running to the garage door and greets us with her ears down, it's the cutest thing ever! I also when she sleeps next to me at night.

9. What are the nicknames that you call your pet?
We have so many names for Lucy! Bagel, Lucia, corn chip, baby, peepo, we are constantly making up new names for her everyday.

Do you have a pet?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment