2.18.2016

Frank Body Original Body Scrub ♥ Sister Beauty Review

Frank Body Original Body Scrub Beauty Review
Today my older sister will be reviewing the very popular Frank Body Scrub for you guys. Let me know if you would like to see more sister beauty related posts. I have two sisters, a younger one who is obsessed with all things beauty, as much as I was her age. And a older sister who is a noob in the beauty department, but is slowing just now getting into makeup and skincare. She will be reviewing this scrub for you all today.

Frank Body Original Body Scrub Beauty Review
Frank Body Original Body Scrub Beauty Review
Frank Body Original Body Scrub Beauty Review
Frank Body Original Body Scrub Beauty Review
Product description
"My original, special blend of natural ingredients will scrub away dry, flaky skin and target pesky skin conditions like cellulite, stretch marks, eczema, and psoriasis."

First impression
Smells surprisingly citrus-y, like orange and something else. Doesn't have that strong coffee smell I was expecting. It looks like used coffee grounds (which I heard you can use once your morning coffee is made. Sounds resourceful and cheaper imho)

Use
I used it first thing in the shower and that was a smart move. It's MESSY AF. I spent the rest of my shower rinsing coffee grounds out of the tub. It wasn't as drying as I thought it'd be, it's actually kind of oily. If you have dry skin like me, this is a plus. I did wash afterwards too, but I skipped the loofah I usually use. Otherwise, my skin would been peeling. I loved using it on my feet though. Any scrub I have leftover will probably go to DIY pedicures.

Bang for your buck?
I only used about 1/4 to 1/3 of the package. For about $15, it's not bad.

Conclusion
Sadly, this wasn't a life-changing product for me, so I likely won't buy again. I'd be happy to accept as a gift though. ;D

You can purchase the Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub here

Frank Body Original Body Scrub Beauty Review
Have you tired anything from Frank Body before?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment