2.25.2016

February Birchbox ♥ Monthly Subsciption

February Birchbox Unboxing
It's time again to share what I received in my monthly Birchbox. If you don't know what Birchbox is, it's a monthly beauty box subscription. For $10 a month you get 4-5 deluxe samples hand picked for you based on a beauty quiz you take in the beginning. I've been subscribed for a few years now and honestly love them but not every box is the best. Let's see if this box was a winner or not.

February Birchbox Unboxing
Box overview

February Birchbox Unboxing
Borghese Fango Purificante Clay Cleanser Full-size, $30
"This gentle, foaming formula deep-cleans like a mask as it soothes skin."

My skin is really picky when it comes to cleansers so I most likely won't be using this. I might use it as a mask though.

February Birchbox Unboxing
ARROW BOOST Color Enhancing Lip Balm Full-size, $14
"This super hydrating formula adjusts to your pH, enhancing each wearer's natural lip color to create the perfect hue."

This is the only sample that I've used so fat. This balm is really hydrating, moisturizing and naturally changes my lips, about 2-3 shades pinker then my natural lip color.

February Birchbox Unboxing
Corioliss Argan Conditioning Mask Full-size, $40
"This nourishing mask is packed with argan oil, fatty acids, vitamin E, and tea tree oil to add softness and shine."

Ever since January I've been using a hair mask once every week. I don't actually own a hair mask so I'm thankful for another hair mask sample! I've been using past Birchbox hair mask samples and coconut oil the past few weeks, but I'm running low! If anybody has any hair mask recommendations please let me know!

February Birchbox Unboxing
Color Club Mini Polish - That's My Jam Full-size, $8.50
"You all love the lush lacquer color in this vegan, 100% cruelty-free nail polish. Plus it's made in the USA!"

Color Club is one of my favorite nail polishes brands so I was excited to see a bottle in my box. However, I'm not a fan of the color red. The name of this polish is really cute though so I will give it a chance!

February Birchbox Unboxing
Catherine Malandrino Romance de Provence Full-size, $65-$110
"An ode to Provence, this timeless scent mixes fruity and floral nuances with vanilla and patchouli."

February Birchbox Unboxing
This box was not my most favorite Birchbox. I did receive a few products that I will use, like hair mask, lip balm and possibly the nail polish. But I don't think this box was worth $10.

February Birchbox Unboxing
What did you get in your February Birchbox?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment