2.08.2016

Etude House Wishlist ♥ Monthly Wishlist

Etude House Wishlist
Etude House has been killin it lately with all these new product releases. It all started with their Play 101 Sticks then came the Big Cover Cushion and they just released their Spring 2016 collection, which is inspired by strawberries! Sadly, I will probably have to wait a new weeks (maybe a month) until I can order any of these products because I need to save money for our Walt Disney World trip (which I leave for in less then 2 weeks!). But I thought I would put together a wishlist featuring my favorite products from Etude House and share what beauty items I'm currently crushing on.

Let's start with the Play 101 Sticks. I heard mixed reviews on these sticks, some say they're moisturizing and others say they're drying. Whenever I hear mixed reviews I feel like I NEED to try the product myself to see who is right. I want to try the foundation and bronzer stick. I want to start getting into contouring because I feel like my round head needs some dimension.

I am really intrigued by the Etude House Big Cover Cushion Concealer. I've seen blush and lip cushions but not a concealer cushion, so I need to try this asap! The Balm Color Tint seems pretty interesting too. It's suppose to create a natural gradient lip look in one swipe! I have a difficult time creating a natural looking ombre lip so I'm curious to see if this works or not.

I don't know if the Play Color Eyes Coffee Palette is new or not but it's my first time seeing it. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm addicted to coffee so anything related to coffee is right up my level! The eye shadows are even named after coffee! With names such as honey milk, cafe mocha, caramel latte, coffee takeout, etc.

Lastly, let's talk about the new Berry Delicious Collection. They released many new products along with some old favorites repackaged in cute strawberry inspired packaging. My favorite products from this collection include the strawberry jam lip scrubbody scrub with bread sponge and the green liquid lipstick, which turns your lips purple!

Which Etude House products do you want to try?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I agree, there are so many new Etude House products I'm curious about! I feel like I want everything including the bread sponge! Btw their coffee palette is indeed fairly new. :)

    yukitty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Etude House has the cutest products! I especially want that coffee palette! <3

      Delete