2.21.2016

Disney Theme ♥ Weekly Planner Spread

Disney Theme Planner Spread
This week I was suppose to go to Disney World so I decorated my planner with a Disney theme. However, I found out earlier this week that we were't going (I'm still devastated by the news). I decided to keep the theme of Disney going though. It was a really fun spread to create! I love all the color I used but I still get a bit sad looking at this spread because of what could've been.

Disney Theme Planner Spread
Here is an overall view of the spread. I used these princess page flags from xotiphani and placed them on days I had planned to post a blog post. I bought the page flags thinking they were those sticky note page flags (like the ones you can find at Target) but they are actually stickers! They're kind of hard to use though but still really cute!

This week I also ran out of hydrate stickers so I drew in little water drops at the bottom of my fitness section (which I completely failed at btw). See you don't need hundreds of stickers to have a cute planner! All you need is a pen and an imagination!

Disney Theme Planner Spread
Here is the left side of my planner. I didn't know what washi tape to use at the bottom so I ended up using a sliver glitter tape. Since I've been sick of pink spreads I decided to use blue washi tape instead (but I was thinking of using pink). I really love how the sliver blue look together! I used mainly princesses in this spread but maybe I will make another Disney spread in the future without princesses.

Disney Theme Planner Spread
Here is the right side. It was Lucy's birthday on Saturday. We spoiled her with treats and my older sister even made her a peanut butter cake, which she loved! It was also Splatfest with Pokemon teams on Friday (I was on team blue). Other then that I really didn't so much this week. I took a lot of blog post photos (which I forgot to check off) and just chilled at home. Like I said, I was really excited to go to Disney World but whatever, there is always next time.

Disney Theme Planner Spread
Did anything exciting happen to you this week/weekend?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment