2.01.2016

Beauty Favorites ♥ January 2016

January 2016 Beauty Favorites
It's the end of January and the beginning of a brand new month, so that means it's favorites time! Here is my monthly roundup of my favorite and most frequently used beauty products I used last month.

January 2016 Beauty Favorites
Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream
I heard so much from the moistfull collagen skincare line from Etude House but never really bothered to try any of their products until now. I started off with the cream and it's beyond amazing! It's hydrating and moisturizing and has cleared up my dry chin that I've been suffering since October! I can't wait to try more products from the moistfull collagen series.

January 2016 Beauty Favorites
Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water
I've been using the new micellar cleansing water from Garnier to take off my makeup lately. I love how quick and gentle it is at taking off all my makeup. I have both the pink and blue bottles but I prefer the blue one because it completely takes off all of my waterproof mascara.

January 2016 Beauty Favorites
Maybelline Dream Pure BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm
Ever since the beginning of this year I've been using this BB cream. I already talked about this in a previous post. However, if you guys would like a full review on this product let me know!

It's Skin Macaron Lip Balm in Strawberry
I've had this lip balm for a while now but I started using it more in January. It's actually more moisturizing then it looks! I apply this at night right before I go to bed and wake up with baby soft crack-free lips in the morning!

January 2016 Beauty Favorites
MAC Viva Glam Ariana Lipglass
I was pretty excited when MAC Cosmetics announced their collaboration with Ariana Grande for Viva Glam. I always try to support the Viva Glam foundation when I can because all the proceeds of any Viva Glam purchase goes to the MAC AIDS Fund Campaign. I really love how they released two different lip shades this time There are two lip products, a dark plum colored lipstick and a light shimmery champagne colored lip gloss. This lip gloss is lovely and perfect for everyday wear.

L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion
When I wasn't wearing the BB cream by Maybelline I was using this cushion. It provides a light coverage so it's great for days when you don't want to wear too much makeup. You can view my full review on this cushion here.

January 2016 Beauty Favorites
What are some of your favorite beauty products at the moment?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment