1.18.2016

Stationary Haul ♥ Target Dollar Spot + Michaels Craft Store

Target and Michaels Stationary Haul
Stationary Monday's are back! I know I just posted a stationary haul last week but I went back to my local Target and found MORE adorable stationary that I just had to share with you guys. Target Dollar Spot currently has the most adorable for Spring and I love everything! I also visited Micheal's because I saw many stationary gals on Instagram posting about their dollar stationary section finds and I just had go check out!

Target and Michaels Stationary Haul
Let's start with the Michael's craft store haul first. I love this makeup/beauty design of these stationary items, they're stunning! I only bought these four items. Two notebooks and two note cards. You can find these items in the dollar section of Micheal's for $1.50.

Target and Michaels Stationary Haul
Now moving to the Target Dollar Spot stuff. I went a week later after my previous Dollar Spot haul. They restocked most of the stuff so I was able to pick up different items that I didn't see before. I found this teal striped washi tape, some cute printed sticky flags and two long notepads. One has a candy heart design and the other has that sprinkle/confetti on the top of the notepad.

Target and Michaels Stationary Haul
I found the doughnut sticky notes! I really wanted this product so I'm so happy I was able to find some! Next to the doughnut sticky note I also found the candy heart sticky notes.

Target and Michaels Stationary Haul
Lastly, I bought more note cards. I actually wanted to get these last time but held myself back but I finally have them! I just wanted to get the flower polka dot print but I also found the sprinkle/confetti note cards so I had to buy those too, cause you know you can never have enough note cards! Last item I found was this stationary set that contains the same sprinkle/confetti print but in sticky note form and it comes with 6 heart shaped paper clips. Cute!

Target and Michaels Stationary Haul
Where do you shop for stationary supplies at?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Omg im so jealous, i wish our stationery was that cheap here in the uk, love everything =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but with everything so cheap it just makes me want to buy more! hehe <3

      Delete
  2. Wow! These are really cute! I feel like Target has really done a good job and their dollar sections just keep getting cuter haha I love Michael's too...It's nice to see you're able to find so much cute stuff stateside...sometimes reading blogs it seems like everything cute has to be imported lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really have! Every time I visit Target now I have to hold myself back from buying more from the Dollar Spot! hehe <3

      Delete