1.28.2016

Quick + Easy Everyday Look ♥ Makeup Tutorial

Quick + Easy EverydayMakeup Tutorial
Hello guys! So today I have a different type of post for you all today. It's a makeup tutorial! I've always wanted to do a makeup tutorial and share what makeup I use daily basis and a tutorial is the best way to showcase that! For this tutorial I'm sharing my favorite Korean makeup products that have changed my makeup process. This look is simple and takes less then 10 minutes to do! You can wear this for school or everyday errands. Since it does use a lot of Korean beauty products you can say it's somewhat Korean inspired.

Quick + Easy EverydayMakeup Tutorial
The first step is to apply your morning skincare. Skincare is really important! Even if you are running super late make sure you moisturize and protect your skin with a sunscreen! You will thank me later!

If I know I'm going to be out for long time I apply a primer. My current favorite is the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. For foundation I use a cushion. I adore cushions because they are compacted and portable and literally only take a few minutes to apply! I highly recommend the Lalavesi Akma Cushion because it has a medium coverage so it can cover a few blemishes yet you still look very natural.

Quick + Easy EverydayMakeup Tutorial
Now on to eyes, I start by prepping my lids with the Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer and then I fill in my eyebrows with the Etude House Drawing Eye Brow. After the primer has set I add a bit of color to my lids with the Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick. I absolutely love this eye stick because it's easy to apply and blend with, has sparkles, comes in tons of colors and it's really affordable. Next, I draw in my eyeliner. My favorite eyeliner is the Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eye Liner, it's glides on effortlessly and it comes with a brush included so you can touch your liner anywhere! Finish with your favorite mascara and then it's time for the lips!

Quick + Easy EverydayMakeup Tutorial
Lastly, I use a lip tint. I like lip tints because they are easy to apply, stay on for hours and naturally fade. I have various lip tints but I really like the Peripera Tint Water because you can build up the color to whatever shade you want. You can also use this tint as a blush if you want. Just add two or three drops of the tint and blend immediately! Apply the tint to your lips and you have finished your look!

Quick + Easy EverydayMakeup Tutorial
What's your everyday makeup look?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment