1.25.2016

Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream ♥ Beauty Review

Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream Review
I'm going to be reviewing the Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream today. There are three different versions of this cream one for dry skin, oily skin and combination skin. I've tried the combination cream before and really loved it so I decided to try the one for oily skin. Let's get on to the review!

Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream Review
Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream Review
Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream Review
Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream Review
Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream Review
Product Description
"Moist up your skin with a feeling of refreshment. Cooling moisturizing cream that has hydration storage effect without sticky texture. Formulated with 30 kinds of pure maritime plants, delivering immediate hydrated purification."

Pros
- Cooling
- Perfect for dailyw
- Affordable
- Sturdy packaging
- Comes with a spatula

Cons
- Overpowering scent
- Didn't hydrate my skin enough at night
- No SPF

My Experience
The first time I applied this cream onto my face I was punched in the face with the strong scent of men's cologne. This immediately turned my away from this cream but I decided to stick with it to the end. The texture is a light watery gel-like cream that has a slight cooling effect, but that could be because it was December while I was using this cream. The cream did a pretty decent job at moisturizing my face throughout the day. However, it was not hydrating enough to work as a night for me. I would wake up with dry patches on my chin because of lack of moisture.

If you want to use something similar but without the scent then I recommend the same cream but the green packaging, the one for combination skin.

Would I repurchase?
No. The scent is just too much for me to handle!

Rating
2 out of 5 hearts

You can buy the Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream here

Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream Review
What moisturizer/cream are you currently using?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment