1.31.2016

Fast Food Theme ♥ Weekly Planner Spread

Fast Food Theme Planner Spread
So today I am finally sharing one of my planner spread with you guys! If you guys really enjoy these planner spread layouts let me know! I'm thinking of posting these every Sunday as a weekly post but only if you guys are interested.

This is my spread for the last week on January! I'm pretty excited for next week because on the Happy Planner they have the months divide into colors and January's color was a dark blue. I'm not a fan of this blue color because in the weekly calendar the weekends are colored in this grayish blue color that tones down my spread, it gets on my nerves! Thankfully, next month we get a light pink so that will brighter up my spreads more (I'm not looking forward to April though). Anyways, this week I really wanted to use this washi tape with burgers and fries that I got from Target, so I made this week a fast food themed spread!

Fast Food Theme Planner Spread
So here is my weekly layout. I started buy applying the fast food washi on the bottom of my spread. Next, I used yellow thin washi to cover up the morning, afternoon and evening boxes. I also used some red and white stripe washi that I had left over from Christmas to add more red to the spread. On the side bar I keep two strips of washi to divide lists. This week I wrote down things that I'm expecting in the mail and my shopping list. I usually switch up the lists depending on what's going on that week.

Fast Food Theme Planner Spread
On the top boxes, I either add a check list and write in my daily chores or I draw in a picture on days that I don't have much to do and/or work. In the middle boxes I write in my blog post I am posting for that day. For days that I don't have a blog post to post I write in activities that I want to do that day. In the bottom boxes I write in my Blogilates work outs. I use to have the Blogilates app on my phone but got rid of it because I hate having too many apps on my phone. Now I just write them in my planner to track the days when I workout or not (this wasn't a good workout week).

Fast Food Theme Planner Spread
Here is the right side of this week's spread. I put a weekend banner on the top of Saturday and Sunday. I see a lot of planners keep their weekend banner in the middle but I kind of like at the top better. I have a lot of these peppermint weekend banners left over from December so they may make an appearance in my future spreads. Hehe!

Fast Food Theme Planner Spread
Would you like to see more of my planner spreads?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment