1.04.2016

5 Blog Goals ♥ 2016 Resolutions

5 Blog Goals
I will be the first to say that I don't follow though with my new years resolutions, but I always think it's fun to make a list anyways. Instead of sharing my personal resolutions I thought I would share what goals I have planned for my blog this year. I only made 5 goals so I'm hoping that by making my list small that it will be easier for me to achieve my goals.

Invest In A Good Camera
I've wanted a dslr camera ever since I got serious into blogging. I've asked for one multiple birthday's and Christmas's but sadly never received one. Whenever I save up enough money for one something happens and my funds go elsewhere. I'm currently using a crappy digital camera that I got years ago and I'm getting really sick of it! I have to edit my pictures a lot just to make them look decent and even then they still make me cringe! If I have to accomplish one of these goals I hope it's to buy a new camera.

Be More Social
I'm a hermit. A weird antisocial freak that stays at home way more then the average human and in the blog world that's not a good thing to be. Being social is incredibly important if you want to expand and grow your blog. I read plenty of blogs daily but never comment or interact at all. So I am going to try my hardest to become more social in the blog community and via social network sites). If any of you want to interact with me please follow me on twitter so we can start chatting!

Don't Be Afraid To Take Breaks
I am pretty consistent with my posts and try to have all my posts planned in advance so that I don't have to worry about skipping a day. But sometimes I'm just not in a blogging mood and want to sleep extra and not worry about taking blog pictures before 11 a.m. or editing and just sleep! So I am listening to myself and if I feel like things in my life are too hectic for me to blog then I am going to take a break. That doesn't mean that there is going to be less posts. I am still going to remain on my regular schedule (rest days on Wednesday and Saturday) but if I happen to not post on Sunday for whatever reason just know that maybe I was having an off day, yesterday was one of those days.

Start A New Weekly Series
I already mentioned that I wanted to start a new weekly series but I'm still not sure what on. I have a few ideas but I'm not in love with any of them just yet. I'm going to give it some time before I jump into a new series, eventually one will pop up! As for now I will just be posting whatever I want on each day. If any of you have any ideas let me know!

Befriend Fellow Bloggers
This goes along with being social but it's a tad bit different. I want to befriend fellow bloggers and have exciting conversations about blogging! I don't have anyone in my life who understands blogging the way I do so I would love to be able to have conversations with other bloggers. If you want to connect reach out to me on one of my social media and become bffs!

What are some of your New Year resolutions?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment