12.18.2015

Winterlicious Tag ♥ Blogmas

Winterlicious Tag
I wanted to post another tag today but there is so many different types of winter and Christmas tags to choose from I didn't know which one to pick! But I finally went ahead and picked the Winterlicious tag because it has the most interesting questions. It's also more winter inspired then Christmas themed so those of you who don't celebrate Christmas can still enjoy it. Happy holidays!

1. Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
Virgin Snow by Essie. It's a beautiful frosty lavender colored nail polish.

2. Favorite Winter lip product?
The cake batter lip balm from Chapstick.

3. Most worn Winter clothing piece?
I have a oversize black sweater with a polka dots and a cat. It also has actual bells so every time I move it makes a jingling sound. I got it from Target 2 years ago and it's still my favorite Christmas sweater.

4. Most worn Winter accessory?
My new pink knitted slippers with a bow in the center from Forever 21.

5. Favorite winter scent/candle?
From Bath and Body Works it's Vanilla Snowflake and from Yankee Candle it's the Merry Marshmallow. You can view all my favorite candles here.

6. Favorite Winter beverage?
It use to be a iced white peppermint mocha from Starbucks but this year it's way too pepperminty for my taste! I had a gingerbread frappuccino a few days ago and it's amazing! Aside from Starbucks drinks I like to drink any kind of tea this time of year.

7. All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
Jingle All The Way and ELF!

8. Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
I'm not a fan of very cheesy Christmas songs, like the ones they play on the radio or at stores. But I recently listened to Wish List by F(x) and it's pretty great.

9. Favorite Holiday food/treat?
This year it's the hot cocoa mug cake I made earlier this month. If you haven't tried making it I highly recommend you do so! You will get addicted!

10. What is your favorite Christmas decoration this year?
That snowman and sparkly deer (in the picture above) I got from Target are my current favorites!

11. What's at the top of your Christmas list?
Amiibo Festival along with the Lottie amiibo figure. Amiibo Festival came out late last month but with Black Friday and Christmas shopping I decided to pass up on it. Hopefully I will get it for Christmas!

12. What are your plans for the holidays the year?
My family and I will be opening presents on Christmas Day. I'm so excited for my family to see what I got them!

I tag you guys! Link me to your tag post in the comments!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment