12.24.2015

Winter Nail Polishes + NOTD ♥ Blogmas

Winter Nail Polishes + NOTD
Merry Christmas Eve! I thought it was time to update you guys on my favorite winter nail polishes. This winter I've been wearing lots of pastel colors on my finger nails. Lots of pastel nail polishes from Essie! For whatever reason I've been buying a lot of Essie nail polishes lately. Anyways, let's take a closer look at the eight nail colors I picked as my favorite winter nail polishes.

Winter Nail Polishes + NOTD
Half of the colors I picked are cream pastel and the other half are glittery sparkly colors. Whenever I think about winter colors I think of soft colors with accents of sparkle.

Winter Nail Polishes + NOTD
On the left side: Zoya's Gaia and Essie's Virgin Snow, Beyond Cozy and Blossom Dandy.
On the right side: Essie's Mint Candy Apple, Set In Stones and Peak Show and Zoya's Trixie.

Winter Nail Polishes + NOTD
As a bonus, I included a notd! I used to post so many nail of the day photos all the time but then I ruined my nails with acrylics and have barely posted any notd pictures at all! Hopefully I will be able to post some in 2016!

When I found out what the Pantone colors for 2016 I just had to create a ombre nail look out of the colors! I think Peak Show and Virgin Snow look exactly like Rose Quartz and Serenity so I used those colors to create this nail design. I'm wearing Essie's Peak Show all over my nails. To create the gradient look I used a makeup sponge and painted Essie's Virgin Snow on the tip of the sponge. Then I dabbed the sponge over my nails, this creates a ombre look. Lastly, finish with a clear top coat and you are done!

Winter Nail Polishes + NOTD
What's your favorite winter nail polish?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment