12.22.2015

Stick With Me Shop Winter Sticker Haul ♥ Blogmas

Stick With Me Shop Winter Sticker Haul
Today I have a sticker haul from one of my favorite sticker shops, Stick With Me Shop! I've ordered multiple times from Stick With Me Shop and it's one of my favorite Etsy sticker shops. Back around Black Friday SWMS had a few promotions so I had to take advantage of the sales and buy some winter/Christmas stickers.

Stick With Me Shop Winter Sticker Haul
Stick With Me Shop Winter Sticker Haul
Stick With Me Shop Winter Sticker Haul
I was so excited when I opened my package and saw that I've won a free goodie bag! Inside were all these stickers. Two sheets one washi strips, some Christmas themed check lists, a New Year's countdown and a sampler.

Stick With Me Shop Winter Sticker Haul
I love their planner kits because it comes with four sheets of stickers with the same color scheme and theme. I absolute adore the colors of the "let it snow" planner kit. I cannot wait to use these stickers!

Stick With Me Shop Winter Sticker Haul
I also went ahead and bought her Christmas planner kit because I wanted some cute Christmas stickers to use for the month of December. My stickers just arrived a few days ago so it looks like I only have this week to use all of these stickers before Christmas gets here.

Stick With Me Shop Winter Sticker Haul
I saw that they released some work schedule stickers and I fell in love with them once I saw them! They're colored in different colors so I can fit them in with my spreads. The sheet comes with a total of 22 stickers, 16 schedule stickers and 6 day off stickers.

Lastly, I bought the Christmas countdown stickers. I was hoping to get this order around the beginning of December so that I could use all of these but like I said I didn't get my order until a few days ago so I can only use a few of the stickers. I'm probably going to save the rest until next year.

Stick With Me Shop Winter Sticker Haul
Have you ordered from Stick With Me Shop before?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I should really order from this shop, so cute =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! Their stickers are too cute!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I ordered them on www.etsy.com/shop/STICKWITHMEshop Their new releases are so adorable! <3

      Delete