12.05.2015

Olay Regenerist Luminous Overnight Mask Gel Moisturizer ♥ Beauty Review

Olay Regenerist Luminous Overnight Mask Gel Moisturizer Review
With the harsh weather rapidly approaching my skin needed a rich moisturizer for winter so I bought the Olay Regenerist Luminous Overnight Mask Gel Moisturizer. I've been using this moisturizer for over a month now so I'm going to be reviewing this product for you guys today. I have been searching everywhere for a holly grail moisturizer for the longest time, is this "the one"?

Olay Regenerist Luminous Overnight Mask Gel Moisturizer Review
Olay Regenerist Luminous Overnight Mask Gel Moisturizer Review
Olay Regenerist Luminous Overnight Mask Gel Moisturizer Review
Product description:
"Wake up to radiance with Olay Regenerist Luminous Overnight Mask Gel-Moisturizer. Unlike a typical peel-off mask, this gel-based moisturizing face mask absorbs into the surface of the skin throughout the night, revealing bring, pearlescent-looking skin. This facial mask is formulated with vitamin B3, mulberry extract, and humectants, it helps to brighten and even skin tone over time."

Pros:
- Moisturizer
- Hydrating
- Brightening
- Large amount
- Lightweight gel cream

Cons:
- Misleading name
- I wish it had anti-aging properties

My experience:
When I bought this I thought it was a sleeping cream like the ones they sell in South Korea, I was wrong. The name is very confusing though "overnight mask" they should just left that part and just called it a night cream instead. You are suppose to apply this at night but I used it both morning and evening. I love the texture of this mask, it's a lightweight gel cream that hydrates and moisturizes your skin. After application you have to let the cream sink in, especially at night so you don't get your pillow tacky

As far as results go my skin has never felt so soft and smooth! It also brightens your face and makes your face appear awake. My only wish is that if this had some anti-aging properties such as, to minimize wrinkles or something it would be perfect! I absolutely adore this moisturizer, it's my new favorite!

Would I recommend this?
Definitely! I'm already planning on repurchasing it again!

You can purchase the Olay Regenerist Luminous Overnight Mask Gel Moisturizer here

Olay Regenerist Luminous Overnight Mask Gel Moisturizer Review
What's your favorite moisturizer?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment