12.02.2015

My Christmas Wishlist ♥ Blogmas

My Christmas Wishlist
Christmas is only a few weeks away so I thought I would post my Christmas wishlist of what I want this year. I really want a cute jumper that I can lounge with around the house like this baggy beach jumper from Wildfox or this adorable Rilakkuma sweater.

As for beauty products, I've been wanting a Too Faced palette for a long time now and really love their Chocolate Bar Palette but they are releasing a new one called the Bon Bon Chocolate palette later this month and it's sooooo cute! I need it! I also really want a Too Faced Love Flush blush in baby love. The compact completely reminds me of something the Totally Spies would used! I'm not a huge perfume gal but the Ari by Ariana Grande bottle looks so cute and I hear it smells amazing too! Plus, that fluffy ball reminds me of a little bunny tail!

Ever since we bought a Wii U I've been adding games left and right to my wishlist. I have so many that I want but I narrowed it down to two of the games I want the most. Yoshi's Wolly World and Amiibo Festival with the matching amiibo figures, obviously! Speaking of collectibles, look at this Gudetama Funko Pop figure! There are two of them and I need both!

Other honorable gift mentions include a talking Puppycat plush doll, a Hello Kitty Fujifilm Instax camera and the Birth of Fashion coloring book. I saw Taeyeon from SNSD color in this on their reality show and searched everywhere for it! I finally found it on ebay and really want it! It's one of those stress-reliving adult coloring books. Since I'm constantly stressed out I'm hoping this will be able to calm me down a bit.

What do you want for Christmas this year?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment