12.30.2015

December Happy Mail ♥ Monthly Subscription

December Happy Mail
Welcome to my last Happy Mail post, ever! Yes, I've decided to cancel my Happy Mail Subscription. For the past ten months I've collected many cute cards but I've collected enough cards to last me a lifetime so I decided that it was best for me to stop receiving them. One of my New Year's resolution is to save up money too so ending this service will also help my wallet. I hope you guys enjoyed this series of post! Let's look at what was in my last Happy Mail.

December Happy Mail
Here are all the cards (minus a birthday card that I gave to my mother on her birthday). My favorites this month are the honey bears and milk shake card. So cute!

December Happy Mail
There were also two sheets of stickers and a long paint brush card. I love the pink envolope that came paired with the card.

December Happy Mail
Also in the Happy Mail envolope were these "to" and "from" gift tags. You can hold punch the sides of these and attach them with string to a gift.

December Happy Mail
This month's print is a "This is my Year" print on a gold painted paper.

December Happy Mail
What are your New Year's resolutions?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment