12.29.2015

December Birchbox ♥ Monthly Subscription

December Birchbox Unboxing
Can you believe this is my last Birchbox of this year? I've now been subscribed to Birchbox for 4 years! I have unsubscribed twice in those 4 years but I always went back. I have found many amazing products that I probably wouldn't have found by myself. It's also one of the first monthly subscriptions that I remember ever hearing about. Nowadays there seems to be a monthly subscription for everything, but Birchbox is still only $10 a month. Even though not every box is a winner I still believe in the company and I'm proud to have stayed for this long. Anyways, let's cut the chitchat and see what I received in my box this month.

December Birchbox Unboxing
List of products

December Birchbox Unboxing
Juara Coconut Illipe Hand and Nail Balm Full-size, $20
This fast-absorbing, long-lasting moisturizing balm hydrates, firms, and plumps hands and improves nails and cuticles.

I've actually been looking for a hand cream specifically for my cuticles so I'm really excited to try this out! It's also coconut scented, coconut is one of my favorite type of smells!

December Birchbox Unboxing
Malin+Goetz Clarifying Clay Mask Full-size, 48
This exfoliating clay mask treats oiliness and pesky blemishes - all in less than 10 minutes a week.

This sounds very intriguing! A clay mask that exfoliates and treats blemishes at the same time? I currently have a large pimple on my cheek so I'm going to try this tonight and see if it can diminish my blemish.

December Birchbox Unboxing
Serge Normant Dream Big Instant Volumizing Spray Full-size, $25
This formula lets you get the effortlessly tousled hair look - full of volume and worthy of any occasion.

I've tried this already and I after spraying it in my roots I did notice a "face lift" in my hair.

December Birchbox Unboxing
Coastal Scents styleEYES Eyeshadow Palette - glamourEYES Full-size, $12
A bold, beautiful eye shadow palette in gemstone-inspired hues.

I usually never use these mini eye shadow/blush palettes that I get in my Birchbox because I always forget where I put them. If I don't misplace this duo then I will use the shadows as an eyeliner.

December Birchbox Unboxing
Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain - Forever Peach Full-size, $25
This multitasking, long-lasting color adjusts to your skin for a pretty, customized shade.

When I tried this I was disappointed. This is suppose to be one of those "mood ring" lipsticks that changes color depending on your mood but this was a huge let down. Once applied I didn't notice any change on my lips. It was basically just a clear coating that sat on my lips. If you are looking for a color changing lipstick I recommend the one by Peripera, that one actually works!

December Birchbox Unboxing
What did you get in your Birchbox?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment