12.13.2015

Days 340-346 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 340: I tried Sprinkles Cupcakes for the first time ever and loved them! I bought gingerbread and red velvet and they tasted amazing! I've tasted many cupcakes from various shops but I honestly think Sprinkles tastes the best!

Day 341: Lucy looking lovely!

Day 342: How splatastic does this adorable squid I crocheted look? If you want to make one for yourself check out my crochet pattern here!

Day 343: My early Christmas gift to myself is this cute Betsey Johnson pancake mix bag! I scored this for a great deal on Black Friday online so I had to get! I have a strange love for breakfast and breakfast themed things so I felt like this bag was made for me!

Day 344: I saw an ad on Twitter about these Reese's trees and felt bad for them so I bought some for myself. Apparently, a lot of people were complaining that these trees looked like poop or something? I think they look like trees, some people will literally find anything to rant about nowadays.

Day 345: I love how this decoden case I made came out! If you want to make one for yourself or a loved check out my latest DIY post!

Day 346: I can't wait until all this StarWars madness dies down. Do kids even like StarWars?

How is your Christmas shopping going?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment