11.24.2015

Sweater Weather Tag

Sweater Weather Tag
I haven't posted a tag in a while so I thought it was about time for another one. I decided to pick the Sweater Weather because I wanted to post this up before Thanksgiving and you guys get bombarded with Christmas and winter themed everything! If you would like participate in this tag just leave your blog link or answers in the comment section. Enjoy!

1. Favorite candle scent?
I've collected many fall candles from Bath and Body Works over the years and my favorite is still the pumpkin cupcake! It smells like a baked pumpkin cupcake with sweet buttercream frosting.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Coffee all the way! But I do start to drink tea a lot more in Fall.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
Halloween and Thanksgiving memories flood my mind during fall. I think my favorite is Thanksgiving morning when my mom starts cooking the feast while we watch the Macy's Thanksgiving parade and the National Dog Show and put up the Christmas tree.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer, dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Winged eyeliner!

5. Best fragrance for fall?
Anything that smells like baked goods or warm vanilla.

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Mashed potatoes and those mini bread rolls!

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Windy and cold. Anywhere from low 60 to high 30. This year it's been surprisingly warm though.

8. Most worn sweater?
My pink unicorn sweater that I bought for $15 at HM! I bought it last year while it was on sale and it's my favorite sweater I currently own!

9. Must-have nail polish for fall?
Chinchilly by Essie. It's a grayish taupe with hints of lavender. I am not a huge fan of dark colors. I do own a few dark nail polishes but I rarely reach for them.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Piles of leafs because I don't like football.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
All I wear is black leggings! I have soooooo many pairs of black leggings (almost 20).

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Boots!

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
When done right, yes! I love the taste of pumpkin! But I agree that the pumpkin spice trend is getting out of hand.

14. Favorite fall tv show?
I'm currently watching Scream Queens and Empire. As far as Korean dramas, I recently started watching Answer Me 1988 and I think it's really cute! But it does hit you with emotions you didn't even know you had. I've cried watching almost every episode so far!

15. What songs really get you into the fall spirit?
I don't have a particular fall song. Anything soothing with good vocals. I like listening to Lim Kim, Nell and Roy Kim around this time of the year.

Tag! You're it!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment