11.09.2015

Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels ♥ Beauty Review

Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels Review
Today I'm going to be reviewing the Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels. They are under eye gel masks that are suppose to help reduce the appearance of puffy eye bags. I first heard of these when I received a pair in a Birchbox. I loved my sample so much that I saved up my Birchbox points and bought the full-size product, since they're kind of expensive.

Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels Review
The eye gels come in a bag. Each bag comes with 8 pairs of eye gel masks.

Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels Review
Product description:
"Cooling under-eye gel patches to help firm, tone and de-puff delicate under-eye skin within ten minutes."

Pros:
- Hydrating
- Cooling
- Reduces appearance of puffy eyes
- Makes you appear awake

Cons:
- Can't tell when to take off

My experience:
I love how jelly like the eye patches are. They're not slimy or dry like other under eye masks are. When left in the refrigerator it provides a nice cooling effect, which de-puff eye bags. They also feel very nice, good quality. I've tried some eye masks that are completely flimsy and cheap. You really get what you pay for with these.

Now onto what I disliked about this product. You can't tell when to take these off. The directions say to keep on for 10 minutes but you can really leave them on forever! Because you can't really tell when they're ready to take off, which may or mar not be a good thing.

Would you buy this product again?
No. I think it's a great quality eye mask but I would like to try something different next time.

You can purchase the Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels here

Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels Review
What's your favorite under eye product?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment