11.03.2015

Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner ♥ Beauty Review

Can you believe that I've never used a Korean toner before? I've used hundreds of Korean skincare products but never a toner. I've heard that Korean toners are actually very moisturizing unlike western toners. So I decided to try a Korean toner and my pick was the Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner because the name caught my eyes. For whatever reason I'm drawn to cow and/or milk beauty products. I've been using this toner for a couple of products now and I thought it was time for a review on it.

Product description:
"This gentle, alcohol-free toner is specifically formulated for people who are suffering from sensitive skin. It softens dead skin cells for them to be easily wiped off while also supplying proper moisture to keep the skin firm, smooth and bright. It's also free from parabens, mineral oils, phenoxyethanol, benzophenone and animal oil"

Pros:
- Moisturizing
- Brightening
- Affordable
- No parabens
- Lasts a long time
- Simple yet cute packaging

Cons:
- Nothing

My experience:
I started using this toner as soon I got it and fell in love with how moisturizing it is! After I cleanse my face I pour a little bit of this toner on a cotton pad and pat it over my face (you can also use it without a cotton pad). I also noticed a brightening effect after I applied. It's also really affordable, for $10 a bottle I think you should give this toner a try.

Would I recommend this product?
.Yes! If you are looking for an affordable moisturizing toner then this is for you!

You can purchase the Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner here

What toner do you use?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment