11.19.2015

November Happy Mail ♥ Monthly Subscription

November Happy Mail Unboxing
Once again it's time for another Happy Mail unboxing. I don't know about you guys but I'm starting to get tired of Happy Mail. I have so many cards saved up from them in the past and I barely use most of them. So I'm thinking of unsubscribing from them. Don't get me wrong their cards are really cute and original, but lately I've been losing interest in them.

November Happy Mail Unboxing
These are the six cards. This month's theme is very colorful with a pop of indigo. My favorite card this month is the colorful candy card (i think it would look lovely paired with the hot pink envelope).

November Happy Mail Unboxing
Here are the other two cards aka "the abnormal shaped cards". There's a "hot dog" style card with different colored shoes and a "celebrate good times..." card. I wasn't impress with the postcard. I think it looks very plain.

November Happy Mail Unboxing
This month we go a page of washi tape and five recipe cards with some illustrations of peaches.

November Happy Mail Unboxing
This is the monthly print that was featured in this month's Happy Mail. It's a blue print with various paint brush swatches. In sliver foil letters it says "Belong to where you are".

November Happy Mail Unboxing

What's your favorite part of this month's Happy Mail?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment