11.12.2015

November Birchbox ♥ Monthly Subscription

November Birchbox Unboxing
Guess what time it is? It's once again Birchbox unboxing time! With the holidays just weeks away the, November Birchbox features beauty indulgent products to help you relax and pamper yourself so you can feel your absolute best before the crazy holiday season begins! This month Birchbox debuted their new beauty line, LOC! You got to choose what LOC product you wanted to sample this month as part of their sample choice selection, see what I picked down below! Let's start!

November Birchbox Unboxing
Box overview

November Birchbox Unboxing
List of products

November Birchbox Unboxing
Davines This Is A Relaxing Moisturizing Fluid Full-size, $26
"This formula adds shine, eliminates frizz, moisturizes, humidity-proofs, and preps hair if you're using heat tools."

I thought this was a great sample size to get in my box. A lot of the times I feel like Birchbox gives us those samples that you can get anywhere but when I get more deluxe size samples I feel like I'm getting what I payed for. However, it's a hair product and I'm not that crazy about receiving hair products in my box, because I never end up using them!

November Birchbox Unboxing
LOC One + Done Shadow Stick - On Point Full-size $10
"From Birchbox's new brand. A creaseless, waterproof shadow with shades curated by YouTube beauty star Tati Westbrook."

I'm all for Birchbox coming out with a makeup/beauty brand, plus we get exclusive samples from their brand in our boxes! This was the sample selection we got to pick this month and I choose this bronze taupe color, which I think is so unique color! I swatched this on my hand and it stayed on for hours! And that was just a swatch! I'm interested to see how it will look on my eyelids!

November Birchbox Unboxing
Dr. Jart + Water Replenishment Mask Full-size, $7.50
"This refreshing cotton sheet mask is loaded with a hydrating serum great for nourishing dry, parched skin."

Anytime I get a sheet mask in my Birchbox I get extremely happy! I adore sheet masks and constantly use them. I actually had this specific sheet mask bookmarked in my Birchbox wishlist. Can't wait to use it!

November Birchbox Unboxing
AYRES Body Polish - Pampas Sunrise Full-size, $25
"This body polish goes on smoothly and rinses off cleanly, leaving behind only soft, fantastic-smelling skin."

Another fairly good sample size. I never used a body polish before so I'm very curious about this product.

November Birchbox Unboxing
theBalm Cosmetics FratBoy Full-size, $21
"This talc-free, finely ground blush and shadow formula gives skin a fresh radiance that makes you look and feel, young."

I love theBalm products. They have that cute old fashioned designed and their products are little miracles! This is a peachy pink colored shadow that can be used as a blush or eye shadow. The color is light and pigmented and gives you a fresh youthful glow appearance!

November Birchbox Unboxing
What did you receive in your Birchbox?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment