11.06.2015

Lifestyle Favorites ♥ October Favorites

October Lifestyle Favorites
Yesterday I share my October beauty favorites, which features my favorite makeup and skincare products. However, today I'm sharing my favorite non-beauty items or lifestyle favorites as I call it. You guys may noticed a Tsum Tsum theme going on with this months favorites. I can't help it! I've been completely obsessed with Disney Tsum Tsums and Tsum Tsum items lately. I may or may not have bought some more Tsum Tsums last night! Anyways, let's get started!

October Lifestyle Favorites
Marie Tsum Tsum Planner Clip
I remember seeing these adorable Marie planner clips on Cute By Design Co and completely regretted not buying it after it was sold out. So I stalked their Instagram so I knew when they would post more Marie clips. I finally got this in the mail a couple days ago but had to included it in my monthly favorites because I love it so much!

Disney Japan Halloween Minnie Tsum Tsum
Since Halloween was in October I thought I would treat myself with a Japan Disney Tsum Tsum. Most Tsum Tsums from Japan cost a lot of money but I thought I would treat myself. I bought Minnie because she looked the cutest!

October Lifestyle Favorites
Marie Tsum Tsum Mug
Another Tsum Tsum item? I saw this from a few Tsum Tsum fans online and had to get it! Whether it was tea or coffee I've definitely been getting a good use out of this mug this month.

October Lifestyle Favorites
Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon
This is was my first green tea that I ever tried and still till this day it's my favorite. It contains a lemon which adds a nice tart flavor. If you are new to tea and want to like green tea then I highly recommend this tea!

October Lifestyle Favorites
What random lifestyle favorites have you been loving?

post signature

1 comment: