11.02.2015

Hello Paper Cat ♥ Stationary Haul/Review

Hello Paper Cat Haul and Review
Today I'm sharing a haul and review on some of the adorable bookmarks I ordered from Hello Paper Cat a couple of weeks ago. Hello Paper Cat is a cute stationary shop with lots of stationary supplies such as bookmarks, planner dashboards and other fun planner things! Her products are really affordable and incredibly kawaii!

Hello Paper Cat Haul and Review
Her designs are so adorable! It was so hard to pick out which ones I wanted! They are also bigger then what I thought they would be.

Hello Paper Cat Haul and Review
The material of these bookmarks gives me the shivers. It feels like really cheap photo paper. I can barely hold one in my hands!

Hello Paper Cat Haul and Review
This is what the magnet looks like. I wish the magnet was bigger because these bookmarks can't keep anything together! It can barely hold two pieces of paper closed together!

Hello Paper Cat Haul and Review
Within minutes after opening my Hello Paper Cat package one of the magnets from a bookmark fell off. It's a easy fix so I didn't bother to contact the shop owner.

Overall, I was pretty disappointed with this order. Yes, the bookmarks are insanely adorable but they were bigger then what I wanted, they felt cheap, the magnet fell off and was too small to which it can't hold anything. But they were priced really affordable so I guess you get what you pay for.

Hello Paper Cat Haul and Review
Here is the her business card with all her SNS links.

Hello Paper Cat Haul and Review
Have you ordered from Hello Paper Cat before?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment