11.22.2015

Days 319-325 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 319: I bought some Tsum Tsum dishes to use as room decor. I just had to get the Marie plate to match with my mug!

Day 320: I added stickers to my Bando agenda. To make it stand out more.

Day 321: Whenever it rains we dry Lucy with her towel so she doesn't get a cold. By the way, that's my younger sister in the picture.

Day 322: Lucy sleeping.

Day 323: Here is a sneak peek at one of my 12 Days of DIY projects!

Day 324: My copy of Kidult Girl by Ayumi Seto came in and look how it arrived! The book was all bent up and damp when I open it. I put it under a bunch of heavy books and magazines so that it could flatten down. I'm so upset this happen! The shipper didn't even put something around the book so that it wouldn't get damage. I waited around a month for this book to arrive and this wasn't what I was expecting. This is my last time ordering from CDJapan!

Day 325: I was able to flatten it but it still damp. I'm still thinking whether or not I should buy a new one. Since I really wanted this book, but I'm waiting to hear back from CDJapan first.

What did you do this weekend?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment