11.01.2015

Days 299-305 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 299: Lucy taking a picture with some pumpkins. She's so photogenic!

Day 300: My Halloween costume! It's so warm and cozy inside!

Day 301: A shortbread smiley face cookie. So yummy!

Day 302: I craved Jack from Animal Crossing on my pumpkin this year. I think he turned out pretty good!

Day 303: I tried the Starbucks Frappula Frappuccino. It's a white chocolate mocha frappuccino with raspberry syrup and chocolate sauce at the bottom. I thought it tasted amazing! I'm definitely going to get it again!

Day 304: Happy Halloween! We stayed in our kigurumis watched movies, played video games and ate Halloween decorated snacks!

Day 305: Feliz Dia De Los Muertos. We put leftover sugar skull cookies and pan de muertos on our altar.

What did you do on Halloween?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment