11.05.2015

Beauty Favorites ♥ October Favorites

October Beauty Favorites
It's a new month which means it's time for another beauty favorites post! Today I'm sharing my favorite beauty products that I reached for the most in October. Let's begin!

October Beauty Favorites
Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics
I've had this palette for a while but I started using it more this month. I normally don't use eye shadows that much but in October I started playing around with eye shadows more. I really love this palette because it's a good size and has many neutral colors that you can play around with.

Spa Water 24 Hours Moisturizing Refreshing Mist
To set my makeup I use this refreshing mist. I received this in the Ariul Detox Box and have been using it almost everyday since then! The only thing that bothers me is the soapy bubbles smell but it only smells like that for a second, it's not too bothersome though.

Olay Regenerist Luminous Overnight Mask Gel Moisturizer
I used a new moisturizer in October and I'm very excited to share with you guys. I have trouble searching for moisturizers but I think I finally found one that it's extremely moisturizing. When I first got the Olay Overnight Mask Gel Moisturizer I thought it was a sleeping pack but it's just another way to market a moisturizer. I will go into more detail in a review post.

October Beauty Favorites
Aritaum Full Cover Liquid Concealer Natural Beige
I've mentioned this in a monthly favorites before but I thought I would mention it again. Since summer I've been using this concealer every single day. You guys can read the review I posted a while ago here.

Sally Hansen Maximum Strength
I was in need of a new nail strengthener so I randomly picked this up this one. It leaves a light pink sheen on your nails that dries matte. It looks lovely by itself but gorgeous under clear nail polish. I've used it twice so far and already noticed my nails becoming stronger.

Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon
In my October Birchbox I received this Clinique chubby stick. The color is a shade or two darker then my natural lip color so it gives my lips a nice darker color without looking noticeable.

Maybelline 24Hr Color Tattoo Metal in Inked in Pink
This eye shadow pot has been siting in my makeup drawer for the longest time! I've used it a few times but not enough so I decided to use it one day in October and it's my new favorite eye shadow! It leaves a beautiful metallic rose wash of color on your lids. I swipe one coat over my lid for a quick not too pigmented look.

October Beauty Favorites
What beauty products have you been loving lately?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment