11.30.2015

Beauty Favorites ♥ November Favorites

November Beauty Favorites
It's the last day of November, which means it's time for my recap of my favorite beauty products I used this month. I didn't really have any lifestyle favorites so I'm skipping my lifestyle favorites this month and just sticking to my beauty favorites. Oh and just a reminder! Blogmas starts tomorrow! I will be posting a new blog post every single day in December and posting 12 DIYs beginning tomorrow!

November Beauty Favorites
Victoria's Secret Love Addict Fragrance Mist
My older sister had a coupon to get a free Victoria Secret fragrance mist and she gave it to me. I didn't know which one to pick so we stood in front of the VS fragrance shelf for like 20 minutes smelling each mist until I finally found one that I loved. I decided to go with the Love Addict scent. It's described as "wild orchid with blood orange". It smells amazing!

Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Green Tea Oil
I ran out of my favorite Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer in coconut oil so I went and bought another one, this time the green tea oil. I love this moisturizer even better then the coconut oil because it's not as watery and actually feels more like a lotion. It has a very faint green tea smell but it doesn't really bother me.

November Beauty Favorites
Cake Batter Chapstick
I've been looking for this chapstick everywhere and finally found it at Walmart! What else can I say about it other then it smells like cake batter! Yum!

LOC One + Done Shadow Stick in On Point
This silvery taupe color has been living on my lids for the past month. It's from Birchbox's newest beauty brand, LOC. It doesn't smudge and stays on all day! And since it's in a stick all I have to do is dab on the color put on some eyeliner and mascara and I'm out the door!

CoverGirl Star Wars Colorlicious Lipstick in Lilac
When the CoverGirl X Star Wars collaboration was announced the only thing that I was interested in was the lilac lipstick. You guys know how I am when it comes to lilac! It's more pigmented that I thought it was going to be but not as lilac as I wished it would be and has a silvery metallic finish. What I love about this lipstick is that it's wearable. But I would have loved this lipstick more if it was a creme finish instead of metallic.

November Beauty Favorites
Sally Hansen Maximum Strength Nail Treatment
Since my nails are still fragile from the acrylic nails I got done over a year ago I decided to try a new nail strengthener. I bought this one by Sally Hansen because it looked tinted. It leaves a wash of a neutral pink that makes my nails look clean and polished.

Essie Nail Polish in Virgin Snow
This is the pretty much the only nail color I wore in November. It's from Essie's new winter collection and it's called Virgin Snow. It's a gorgeous muted lilac color, perfect for winter!

November Beauty Favorites
What beauty products are you currently obsessing over?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment