10.30.2015

Too Cool For School Fresh Gore Sleeping Pack ♥ Beauty Review

Too Cool For School Fresh Gore Sleeping Pack Beauty Review
Happy Halloween Eve! In the spirit of Halloween I made today's beauty product a little gory. I will be reviewing the Too Cool For School Fresh Gore Sleeping Pack. This sleeping pack was inspired by a vampire's whitening glow and made from dragon blood tree extract. I really loved the TCFS pumpkin sleeping pack so I thought I would try their newest sleeping pack. I bought the sample packets because I didn't know if I would like the product or not. Let's see how this sleeping pact performed!

Too Cool For School Fresh Gore Sleeping Pack Beauty Review
Product description:
"Offering a cream transfused with the secret beauty of vampires! This sleeping pack works its magic while you sleep."

Pros:
- One packet can be used for two days
- Light fresh fruity scent (but you can barely smell it)
- Moisturizing
- Slightly brightening

Cons:
- You have to wait 10-20 minutes until the pack dries completely
- Didn't notice that many results

My experience:
So for those who don't know what a sleeping pack is. It's basically a mask you sleep with. They're usually light gel-like masks, nothing too heavy though. When you wake up in the morning you wash off the excess and you have beautiful moisturized skin!

The Too Cool For School Fresh Gore Sleeping Pack looked like strawberry marmalade, without the stickiness. It had a fairly fresh (slightly fruity) scent but it went away within minutes of application. I put this on as the last step of my skincare routine. I recommend you guys apply this an hour before you actually go to sleep so that you don't stick to your pillow. When I woke up I immediately went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face to remove the pack. My skin appeared slightly brighter and moisturized but it wasn't too noticeable. I used this pack every night for 20 nights in a row and didn't really notice anything special aside from a moisturized face. Overall, I was disappointed that this sleeping pack didn't impress me.

Would I recommend this product?
Not really. If you are looking for a sleeping pack I would recommend the Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack. That pack has more skincare benefits then this one.

You can purchase the Too Cool For School Fresh Gore Sleeping Pack here

Too Cool For School Fresh Gore Sleeping Pack Beauty Review
Do you use a sleeping pack?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment