10.19.2015

Tiny Bees Halloween Haul ♥ Stationary Haul

Tiny Bees Halloween Stationary Haul
I've ordered from Tiny Bees plenty on times! I've already included some previous purchases from them in past but  I'm finally dedicating a while post to Tiny Bees. 

Tiny Bees is a etsy shop based in Hong Kong. They sell a variety of stationary supplies. I've ordered from Tiny Beed multiple times because their shipping is fast! I'm talking about three days fast! Most overseas shops take forever to process and ship their orders but not Tiny Bees. Which is why I keep on buying from them. 

Tiny Bees Halloween Stationary Haul
I bought these round Halloween stickers because they looked really cute! I didn't realize that it came with two sheets though, it was a present surprise!

Tiny Bees Halloween Stationary Haul
I also got these ghosty notepads because they looked so cute and festive! Plus, they're purple and you guys know how I feel about my purples!

Tiny Bees Halloween Stationary Haul
I loved how spooky this washi tape looked so i bought it too, even though I have many Halloween washi.

Tiny Bees Halloween Stationary Haul
Tiny Bees Halloween Stationary Haul
I didn't exactly buy these for Halloween. I actually bought then for autumn. As soon  as October is over I plan on using these in my November weekly spreads.

Tiny Bees Halloween Stationary Haul
The owner of Tiny Bees sometimes includes extras. In this order I got these dessert cabochons. So cute! You could use these in DIY projects.

Tiny Bees Halloween Stationary Haul
Do you own Halloween stationary?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I'm always so jealous of your stationary hauls TwT. You find the cutest washi tapes ever. I can never find any where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target and Micheal's has some. Whenever I can't find any cute washi I order from Etsy, Tiny Bees and Aloha Prints Co are my go to washi suppliers! <3

      Delete