10.26.2015

The Wishi Washi Shop + Cute By Design Co ♥ Stationary Haul

The Wishi Washi Shop + Cute By Design Co Stationary Haul
It's time for another stationary haul! I hope you guys aren't bored of these posts yet!  I'm trying my best to space out these stationary posts along with my beauty and lifestyle posts. I don't want this blog to solely be a stationary blog. With that said, I'm going to be ordering winter and Christmas stickers soon, which means more hauls! Yay! Anyways, on to today's Etsy stationary haul I'm featuring The Wishi Washi Shop and Cute By Design Co.

The Wishi Washi Shop Stationary Haul
The Wishi Washi Shop Stationary Haul
When I saw these shopping bag stickers I had to get them! You can use these to mark shopping days or track online shop orders.

The Wishi Washi Shop Stationary Haul
This is why I placed my order on The Wishi Washi Shop. I saw a picture of this on the Wishi Washi Shop Instagram and I immediately bought them. Starbucks holiday drinks are my favorite so I can't wait o use these! These sticker cups aren't available anymore but you can't buy similar ones here.

Cute By Design Co Stationary Haul
Next I have this adorable Baymax paper clip by Cute By Design. Cute By Design has some very cute paper clips but they're currently on hiatus so I recommend you guys follow them on their Instagram to stay updated on their reopening and updates on their latest products.

The Wishi Washi Shop + Cute By Design Co Stationary Haul
Who's ready for Christmas stationary/craft supplies?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment