10.12.2015

Stick With Me ♥ Sticker Haul

Stick With Me Sticker Haul
Stick With Me is one of my favorite sticker shops on Etsy. I love Jenny's sticker designs, they're the cutest! I've ordered from Stick With Me multiple times. Today I'm sharing my recent purchases from this shop. I actually placed two separate orders within the same time frame. Jenny was nice enough to group these orders together so that I didn't have to wait double the time for each order. If you want to see my first Stick With Me haul you can view it here.

Stick With Me Sticker Haul
Stick With Me Sticker Haul
I didn't have any fall themed stickers so I bought the Autumn Planner Kit. I love these kits because they included four sheets of stickers with various different stickers in each sheet to chose from.

Stick With Me Sticker Haul
Stick With Me Sticker Haul
Another set! This the Halloween planner kit. I love the combination of yellow, orange and purple together! I stated using this kit this month and I love how it's making my planner look! Let me know if you want to see pictures.

Stick With Me Sticker Haul
Stick With Me Sticker Haul
I bought this group of stickers when Jenny released the day off stickers. The sleep masks completely won me over! I also bought the sweet tooth checklist stickers, which are incredibly sweet! And the peek-a-boo weekend stickers and the weather planner stickers.

Stick With Me Sticker Haul
These are the extras the came with my orders. The stickers to the left are individually cut stickers that Jenny usually includes in each order.The stickers on the right are part of a exclusive sampler that I got for free in one of the orders. If I'm not mistaken, I think Jenny now gives a mini sampler with every order.

Stick With Me Sticker Haul
Have you ever ordered from Stick With Me Shop before?

post signature

2 comments: