10.06.2015

Skincare Haul ♥ Memebox, Birchbox + Ebay

Skincare Haul
As you guys know I am a huge skincare junkie. I love nourishing my skin with luscious sheet masks and serums daily help combat premature aging and wrinkles. Today I have a skincare haul with my most recent purchases from Memebox, Birchbox and Ebay. 

Memebox Sheet Masks
From the Memebox I bought a couple of sheet masks. They were each $1-3 so I bought a few different types, including a charcoal mask and two v-line masks. I plan on posting mini sheet mask reviews soon. Let me know if you want to see a specific mask in the first post!

Too Cool For School Fresh Gore
I saw that Too Cool For School came out with a new sleeping pack so I had to try it! The Fresh Gore sleeping pack claims to give you that beautiful vampire glow appearance. I really loved the pumpkin sleeping pack from Too Cool For School so I have high expectations.

Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
I used my Birchbox points on the Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels. I received in a pair of these in a Birchbox a couple months ago and loved them so I went ahead and bought the full-size. Leave them in the refrigerator for a few hours before application for a cooling effect.

Skin&Co Truffle Therapy Serum Anti-Aging Boosting Serum
From Birchbox I also bought the Skin + Co Truffle Therapy Serum Anti-Aging Boosting Serum. The original price was $75 but I was able to score this for $15!

Skincare Haul
What do you treat your skin with?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment