10.16.2015

Sheet Mask Mini Reviews ♥ Freeset, Etude House, SNP & Que Bella

Sheet Mask Mini Reviews
I love sheet masks, I use one every Saturday! I had an idea to share some of the recent sheet masks, since I love to try new masks from a variety of brands. So every couple of weeks I will be reviewing 4 new sheet masks I've tried out and sharing my experience with each one. I don't want to make these reviews too long do I made three categories; the pros, cons and rating. Like my regular reviews I will be sharing the pros and cons for each mask. As for the rating, I will be judging each mask on a scale from 1 to 10. Anything 5 and below means I wouldn't repurchase and anything over 6 means I would buy again. Now that I've explained everything let's get started with the first of many mini sheet mask reviews!

Donkey Milk Gel Sheet Mask Review
Pros:
- Brightening
- Moisturizing
- Nourishing
- Absorbs easily
- Affordable
- Has a gel-like essence

Cons:
- Mask big around mouth
- Mask didn't cover eye and chin area

Rating:
7 out of 10

You can purchase the Donkey Milk Gel Mask here

Etude House Korean Ginseng Sheet Mask Review
Pros:
- Stays on (not too wet or dry)
- Contains white essence (not clear like most sheet masks)
- Whitening
- Brightening
- Nourishing
- Softening
- Affordable

Cons:
- Gross smell! like ginger? possibly ginseng? I never smelled ginseng so I wouldn't know.

Rating:
9 out of 10

You can purchase the Etude House Korean Ginseng Mask here

SNP Pop Wrinkle Care Essence Sheet Mask Review
Pros:
- Affordable
- Short ingredient list
- Not sticky

Cons:
- Mask didn't cover my nose area
- High perfumed smell (kind of smells like soap)
- Didn't notice anything special afterwards

Rating:
4 out of 10

You can purchase the SNP Pop Wrinkle Care Essence Sheet Mask here

Que Bella Intensive Foot Mask Review
Pros:
- Softening
- Moisturizing
- You can walk in them! It will feel weird but it won't get slimy essence everywhere

Cons:
- Kind of expensive. I bought them because I thought they were $2 but I later found out at the check out counter that they were $4.99, which I think is pricey for a sheet mask.
- My not fit everybody's foot? I wear a size 7 and it fit perfectly. However, if you wear a size bigger it may fit a little bit snug.

Rating:
6 out of 10

You can purchase the Que Bella Intensive Foot Mask here

Sheet Mask Mini Reviews
What's your favorite sheet mask brand?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment