10.02.2015

Lifestyle Favorites ♥ September Favorites

It's day two of September favorites. This month was a huge game for video games, at least for me. I feel like every week this month I was constantly playing a new video game. I became obsessed with two new games but I still manage to play with my planner and drink some tea. Yes, I'm a seasonal tea drinker. I feel like I'm a constant coffee drinker but when it comes to colder tea I start drinking more tea, especially fun flavors.

3:15 PM Rosy Fruity Tea
I've had this tea for a long time but I finally started drinking it again. I add in some almond milk and a tad bit of Truvia, stir and it's tastes amazing!

Thin Washi Tape
I started using thin washi tape to separate my Bando agenda. My planner now has a more organized layout then before, also a pop of color.

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
I've been highly anticipating this game since it was announced! If you are a fan of the Animal Crossing series you are going to adore this game. You play as an interior decorator and design homes for the animal crossing residents. I've been glued onto my 3DS nonstop playing this game since I've bought it. I plan on posting a game review on this soon, I will talk about the game in more detail there.

ACHHD Amiibo Cards
When I bought Happy Home Designer I also bought a few sets of Amiibo cards (glad I did because they're sold out everywhere). Not going to lie, I'm completely obsessed with collecting these cards! At first I thought I would just collect the cute cards but I'm determined to collect all 100 cards! If anyone wants yo trade let me know, I have a few doubles.

Wii U + Splatoon
This month we bought a Wii U with the game Splatoon pre-installed in the console. I was never interested in Splatoon but after playing the online battle mode I became addicted to the game. It's the perfect game to take out your stress and/or anger with.

What random goodies are you a fan of at the moment?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love those washi tapes =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pastel but now that it's autumn I've been trying to buy darker colors, which aren't as cute but more practical for this season. <3

      Delete
  2. I love your pictures - it makes me want to stare at them all day! I love how I know what Truvia is, now. LOL. I don't think we have it here in Toronto (idk), but my boyfriend always talks about how he needs to buy Truvia from this store called BJ's.... o_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Truvia is amazing and better for you then other sugar substitutes out there. Bj's is a store similar to Sam's Club and Costco, I've been there a few times. <3

      Delete