10.25.2015

Days 292-298 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 292: Tsum Tsum socks! Anybody else hate wearing cute socks because they might get dirty?

Day 293: Mind the chipped nail polish... I keep cute bags for whenever I have leftover pastries to take to work. It makes life more cute!

Day 294: My latest obsession is Yoplait Whips, aka fluffy yogurt! Every time I go to a store that sells this yogurt I stock up on them!

Day 295: Family went out on Thursday. So I stayed in and ordered Pizza and played Splatoon.

Day 296: My mom bought the Star Wars creamer! ARGH! Now every time I open the fridge R2D2 haunts me!

Day 297: If you've been following me on Snapchat (user: mooeyandfriends) then you know what this is for. I'm in the process of my crocheting my first painting! I was inspired by Twinkie Chan (my crochet inspiration). As soon as I finish I will share pictures with you guys!

Day 298: I used one of the green juice sheet masks by Arial. Kind of disappointed to be honest. I will post a review once I try the other masks.

How was your weekend? And what are your Halloween plans for next week?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment