9.29.2015

September Happy Mail ♥ Monthly Subscription

September Happy Mail
Happy National Coffee Day! As a fellow coffee addict I just has to say that. Speaking of coffee, that seems to be the theme of September's Happy Mail. They included many coffee related tid bits such as coffee cup printed washi tape, a few cards and even a special gift especially for your coffee!

September Happy Mail
September Happy Mail
Here are five out of eight of the cards in this month's Happy Mail. I was really impressed with this month's selection of cards. The venti cup, the shopping bag "thank you very much", and the you make me feel cards are all so adorable! I had so many favorite to choose from!

September Happy Mail
This is another card with a matching envelope, not my favorite (but the next two make up for it). Also, this month's postcard which has cute colorful typewriters.

September Happy Mail
The last two cards are large cards in beautiful autumn colors. I want to frame both of these and keep in my room to make my room look more seasonal. My favorite card this month has to be the latte art card! So cute!

September Happy Mail
Another page of washi strips, look at the coffee washi! A new item introduced in this month's Happy Mail are these emoji page flags! I collect page flags so I will definitely use (sooner or later).

September Happy Mail
For this month's print they decided to try something different. They made these DIY cut out coffee cup cozies. When I saw this I got incredibly happy, since I love coffee! I hope they include more cut outs in the future!

September Happy Mail
September Happy Mail
Which is your favorite card?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment