9.22.2015

September Birchbox ♥ Monthly Subscription

It's time to share what I received in my September Birchbox. This month Birchbox is celebrating their five year anniversary! Birchbox had many fun surprises for their subscribers this month as a Thank You for sticking around with them. They had crazy deals, I was able to score a serum I wanted for a long time for $15 and it's original price is $75! This month's box were inspired by a few mood boards created buy subscribers. Some Birchbox employee's even called a few customers and gave them 500 points in the Birchbox. I didn't get called and I've been a loyal Birchbox member since 2011, just saying. But enough about customer appreciation month, on to the actual box!

Box overview

Amika The shield Style Extending Spray Full-size, $24
"Heat-activated formula that protects against frizz, pollution, UV rays, and extreme heat."

I'm kind of tired of receiving Amika products in my Birchbox. Didn't I get one of these in a previous box already? Don't get me wrong Amika products are pretty amazing but when you constantly receive the same item in your box it becomes tiresome.

Pop Beauty Pop Portfolio Eye Shadow Sugar Plum Full-size, $45
"A trifecta of long-wearing, blendable eye shadows in bold, pigmented purple."

This was the sample choice I decided to pick. Last time Birchbox featured a Pop Beauty eye shadow trio I completely lucked out! So, I made sure to pre-order this right as soon as I got my sample choice email. The colors have a eggplant tone to them, which is not my ideal color palette. Guess I'm going to have to play around with these to see if I can come up with something natural.

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Cleanser Full-size, $32
"A best-selling face wash that minimizes pores and leaves skin clean, fresh, and velvety smooth."

Aside from fragrance samples, cleansers are my second least favorite sample to get in my Birchbox. Why? Because I love the cleanser I'm currently using. So, I'm not interested in trying a new cleanser. This is probably the fifth cleanser that I've received and won't be using.

Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep Full-size, $20
"The water-resistant fiber gel adheres to hair while the precision tip lets you shape and blend with ease."

I was really excited to get this in my box! I feel like Birchbox doesn't include many brow products in their boxes. This is a very tiny sample but I've used it a few times already and adore it! I might have to get the full-size!

Harvey Prince Eau So Divine Full-size, $9
"Notes of Italian lemon, Japanese lily, Moroccan jasmine, and Madagascar vanilla make up this scent."

Wow a Harvey Prince perfume that actually is affordable! Every time I receive a Harvey Prince fragrance in my box it's usually really expensive, when I saw the price on this one I did a double take!

What did you receive in your September Birchbox?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment