9.03.2015

Lifestyle Favorites ♥ August Favorites

Welcome back to another August favorites post. This time I'm sharing the random bits and bobs that I've been frequently using. I don't have too much to show you this month so it's going to be a quickie post! Anyways, let's quit the chatter and get this started!

Bando 17 Month Large Agenda
After waiting weeks and weeks I finally started using my Bando agenda! Technically, it started the last week of July but I waited until the second week of August to start using it. I have to admit that decorating themed spreads with stickers is a lot more intimidating then they look. I'm still experimenting and trying to find my voice in planner decorating so I won't be sharing any weekly spreads until I'm 100% confident in my decorating/writing skills. But I might share my monthly calendar, however that would spoil all of my upcoming posts I have planned for in September.

Baymax Gel Pen Set
Anybody who knows me knows that I'm obsessed with Baymax! When I saw these adorable Baymax gel pens from Aloha Prints Co I bought them immediately! They come in various colors and actually write pretty well. I've been using these to write in my planner lately and absolutely adore them!

Philips Flexible Earhook Headphones
I needed some new headphones to workout in and found this affordable pair on Amazon. They go around and in your ear making it impossible to fall out while your running around. The only downside is that if you wear them for a long period of time your ear's do start to hurt.

What random things have you been loving lately?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Great post =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for check out my blog! <3

      Delete
  2. The agenda looks so pretty and the Baymax pens are amazingly cute! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! I'm obsessed with cute stationary at the moment! <3

      Delete